Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

...Holiday Please... :)

How did you like the changes I made recently in the sidebar of the blog ?
Perhaps thats the only thing I can ask you as I am packing my bags to set off for Rishikesh !

Now for sure, some of the utterly regular followers ( there are two at present and I love them a lot for that...ha ha ha ) would be really jealous to know that I would be off for the next 6 days ( starting tomorrow ) to the Rishikesh Advanced Course.
Off from the blogosphere....Landosphere( ! )...etc. etc.. Into my own world actually :)

Guyz...Dont worry ..I'll enjoy your share also :)

Till then,
Keep smiling
Stay happy
And
Have a great time on your shores !

P.S. Wait for a post on ALL about the grand event. It would be here somewhere around the 15th of this month.

Jai Gurudeva!

love

Anshika

5 comments:

  1. Yup the sidebar is indeed cool and Guruji's pic is amazing as usual! :)
    And i'll be waiting for 15th, to kinda re-live the Rishikesh experience through your writing!
    Have fun and go within!Hope you reach deeper and deeper and deeper.. :)
    Jai Gurudeva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alll d bst for d course...njoy thoroughly!!! jgd.
    n yes, the side bar's awsum.... especially the quote/poem kind of thing below guruji's pic...loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its pretty nice....creativity nd brains huh!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails