Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

..Which road ?...

There are times in life when the divine puts you into a state of illusion.
Things seem to be done all by ourselves.

That is the phase I am in.



He has planned everything for me but at this point of time I am made to choose a stream.( As if things would go according to my selection ! )

Kya Guri !

What stream should I go for dosts ?

P.S. All about one of the most fabulous courses ever after you answer this question. The post is ready :)

love

Anshika

7 comments:

  1. u shud go for medical...it'll suit u completely.... moreover, good docs r vry less dese days.... d stream is really tought but m sure u can face the challenge quiete well..jgd!
    hw ws d yes2??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jayant Bhaiya ! pehle kam confusion thi commerce aur non-med ke beech mein ??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but thanks anyways :D..
    aND tanny, I wish there was an option wherein I could ban you from reading all the YES!2 experiences... tab aata mazza... aur pata lagta blackmailing kya hoti hai :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would not be black mailing... it would be excruciation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. non-med till the board exam results.. :) after dat we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails