Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

..Expression..

I have something very interesting for the part 2 of the friendship day post.. But thats for another day.

Today..Its just another feeling that needs an expression.. :)

I am just back from the Bangalore Ashram and all that happened there( which is another post for another day) struck a chord in me..The music didnt happen..
But all that happened created a ripple for the creation of music..



The 5 nights I spent there..experiencing the warmth of Guru Grace once again brought an urge within to flow with the flow..
To stop nagging..
To stop cribbing and complaining..

And to find a goal..and commit myself to that..

It will happen when it is time for it to happen..but as they always say.. the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

Here I take the first..in the faith that I'll be guided along the way.. :-)

Life!
Here I come!

Jai Gurudeva!
Anshika

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails