Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My heart beats for you :)

I dont know how many people have accounts on orkut that still exist coz I am totally bored with it!
But today morning when I had to check up something there ( which I think is the only thing left on orkut; look for information ) , I came across some beautiful lines...Here they are :

My heart beats for You :)

I told you I loved you
When we said goodbye
When you put your arms around me
And started to cry.



"I won't forget You"
You whispered into my ear
I hugged you tighter and lovingly said
"If you ever Need me, I'll be here."



I'll miss you
But I want you to know
I won't forget you
No matter how far you gO ..=)




Distance is the Only thing that Will Keep Us apart
You will always remain in My Heart :-)

( Picture Courtesy : Anshika Bansal :) )

love

Anshika

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails