Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

..Home Coming..

If I rewind my life 366 days from today, I would be standing right at home...At the Bangalore Ashram :)
Yup! Today is my first Ashram Anniversary :) :)


Sudden plans had drawn me to the Bangalore Ashram (of the Art Of Living) last year. I wanted to go there but I acted as if I did not , in front of my parents. But my brother was completely determined to visit the Ashram before his result was out and so I had to accompany him(secret smiles).

My Guru-exam bagan with my first step to the Home :) "Jai Gurudeva..But there are no rooms available in the Ashram..only dormitaries", we were told when we checked in. But He finally made sure that I was very comfortable.
That evening I saw Him, infact ran towards Him eventhough I had sprained my ankle.
For the next 2 days that I was in the Ashram, I simply rejoiced.
From the sacred Devi Pooja to mesmerising Satsangs with Guruji,I made sure that every moment be a celebration :)
I had the fun of my life talking to a number of teachers.. :) It was Sahil Bhaiya's birthday the next day ( 2nd May ) and we spent quite a lot of time with him.I picked up points from that conversation which turned my life around. I still remember the thoughts we shared and the frisky mood we all were in !
One of his birthday presents included a cookie box. In the middle of a conversation that day he paused and took a minute to choose a particular one. It had a big nut on it and so while offering it to me he said,"Take...A nut for a nut." :) :)
We spoke about all kinds of things that day which we could think of ! Right from the Himalayan trip to the state of YES! in Delhi to his Russia trip to my new haircut :)
I also met Bau for the first time during this visit.

It was a wowie moment !
Infact it had to be :)
Afer all I was Home...

And as I sit here 366 days forward, I have sprained my ankle again! So it is also my ankle sprain anniversary apart from the other things :)
Ouch! Its paining...Okay okay ankle ji..I have acknowledged you in this post. Calm down now :) I got to sleep well ! Tomorrow is also the Extempore Competiton folks !
Sweet dreamzzzz...Ya ya ...You can completely dream about You being in the Ashram...Who knows , after some time you could be writing a post on your adventures to the Ashram ??!
Dare to dream :) beacuse as they say, prayers go up and blessings come down..


Jai Gurudeva!

love

Anshika

4 comments:

  1. Happy Aniversarie's'! ;)
    You better be more regular with your posts,or else... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m wondering wen ill go...
    dying to go der
    anyways i m happy fr u...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails