Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A BIG Girl Now :-)

Yesterday was my first day in class 11.

phew !

Cant believe this...Main ? Class 11 ?

Sounds too big a class for me!

But you want to know what happened today ?

Even if you dont want to know, I am writing it :)

Got up in the morning and was doing the page-number decision making. Now dont tell me that you dont know what it is.
Of Course you know it !
If your mind is in a chaos to do a thing or no, choose even numbers for yes and odd numbers for no or vice-versa. Close your eyes, open a page and the last digit of the page number would give you your answer.
Okay! Coming back to the point.
My question was whether I should go to the school or no. My chit-system decision making had given me a green light for the question.( Now if you dont know what the chit system is, then ask me...I'll be glad to tell you! ) But somehow I wanted to go for the former system.
And that is exactly what I did..
Read the next paragraph carefully. You are being given a chance to pull my leg. :)
I opened the Bhagwat Gita in the morning which I keep under my pillow every night and sleep. Every time I opened the book, the page on the right showed up an odd number meaning NO SCHOOL TODAY ! yipppeeeee.... :)
But in a minute I realised how stupid I was ! Isnt it obvious that if the first page of the book is an odd number then every alternate page would also be odd !? odd, even,odd,even, like that...But finally I went to the school.
On reaching school I noticed that for the first time in five years my best friend and I were to sit in different classes.
--Emotions overflowed---
And then hardly any students were present..So it was basically a fun day..
Our chemistry teacher, while taking our introduction, said that my name was in her diary and that she wanted to speak to me.In my conversation with her she asked me whether I was in AOL to which I promptly replied saying,"Ya..Ya..I am a volunteer." **blushes**
Story cut
In the last period of Physical Education, a very funny incident happened!
Our P.E.teacher called me and said,"Anshika, I hope this year you will play.For the past two years you have just been working for the school."
My answer ?
"Sir, I am in non-med. So even I hope."
:)
But to impress him a little ( lol ) I went ahead to play basketball.
One basket attempt
Second Baket attempt
The third one..
Anshikaaaaa....I heard a faint stretched call and for the next thirty seconds I was unconscious..The next thing was my friends pouring water over my face, making me drink water, giving me accupressure points for the terrible headache I was having.
Oh ! What had happened ?
Some football champs had kicked the ball too hard ! It banged straight into the cerebellum part of my brain.( I hope I was successful giving you hints of the culmination of my tenth standard!! )

Honestly, the hit was so hard that I felt it would lead to some serious problems.
But to keep the mood light I remarked,"I wonder after how many days my brain has come back to place.Hila hua tha pehle." :) :)
So thats how my day 1 ended...More confusion(pertaining to stream selection)...More happiness(Coz of the time I spent with my friends..)


AND more Graitude( For the Grace that was on me)

Jai Gurudeva !

love

Anshika

4 comments:

  1. Nice yaaR!! so veena mam is teaching you chem..and hope that your mind finally came at right place...heheheh
    jgd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice yaaR!! so veena mam is teaching you chem..and hope that your mind finally came at right place...heheheh
    jgd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails