Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Mamma Mia..here I go again :-)


Mamma Mia...Thats the new craze I have got !
But how did it begin ?
Well,I am a big time addict of the 'Travel n Living' Channel. And every now and then they were showing excerpts from songs by ABBA( I didnt know earlier that any such band exists but research suggested that this was one of the most popular band of all times and dissolved some years back.. ). It had simple lyrics and very nice music...And that's all what was needed to get me sticking to it !


Dying to watch the premiere of this movie on Sunday( Travel n Living, 9:00 pm). But got an exam on Monday !
After the exmas I would call all my friends home and watch this one ! Promise !
All of you are invited :)
Watch the Mamma Mia song here. I bet you'll have a rocking time :)
Mamma Mia...
Here I go again...
My my, how can I resist you ? ;)
love
Anshika

2 comments:

  1. I have seen the movie...and it'a a simple sweet fun movie!
    You must indeed watch it and yeah..meryl streep is simply superb out there! +ABBA rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Tanny ! Come over at my place on the 30th ! we would watch it together :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails