Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On a Holiday..

Blogging is not always about motivational posts..
Its about putting your thoughts into words and I think posting tid bits is the way to get regular with it :P I wish it works!

Here I go..

'On a holiday'

On days that I decide to take a break from work ( yes, school sure can make life very complex :P ) , I wake up with one wish.
That Star Movies be generous and show a really nice flick.
Time-Pass you are thinking? Na..thats what my holidays are usually meant to be for :P
Alrite..so yes..A really nice movie..
And God gets an extra big 'thank you' if the movie being played is Legally Blonde, Confessions of a shopaholic and the related genre. Wow! Dont tell me. You have missed any of these.


I can skip my tuition classes, give up my plans of eating a delicious brownie sundae and put the usual gossip session on hold if I happen to be right in time for a movie of my kind..
A non-fiction, non-action and happy ending flick..
Umm..well, anyway, what could be a better treat than that on a day free from work?

:-)

Cheers!
Anshika

1 comment:

  1. U bet.. I miss my school holidays....
    ~amogh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails