Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is the First Birthday of this blog-The Shore!
And as history repeats itself, one year later I am still in the same scenario-Exam fever :) And I'm sure on many more birthdays to come, I'll be in no better a position!

As a record, the one year that this blog has existed in the blogging world, 30 posts got published here with many words from you all!

Not bad! *winks*



So as I continue to share my life with alllll of you reading this, here is wishing you a happy,happier and the happiest life ever!

May Awareness,Divinity and Knowledge continue to flow through our intellects and May we all serve the unique purpose we are here for :)

Satyam Param Dhimahi!

With Gratitude

Lots of love

Anshika

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails